It’s never too hard to have acquaintances, but to have great and true friends are quite difficult especially if you have already built the so-called “trust issues”.
Having connection and building rapport with people you met personally – or even virtually – can be a great boost to your personality and development since you have someone to rely on or share your experiences with.
However, here are some of the things I hate with friendship:
1. Always late. You agreed and set the time at 3PM for your get-together and meet-up. They arrived at 6PM. Worse, they will not meet you instead. Amazing. And take note, they are the one who’ll be mad. What a concept.
2. Protagonist, protagonist. Well of course, it is not a new thing that some of your friends always want to have everyone’s attention or to be the star of the night. They are sometimes the “bossy” type of person within the group.
3. Money is just a piece of paper. You might have friends who treat money as their valuable resource to slap friends’ faces with reality — and to control them. I know you know what I mean.
4. Parasitic invasion. If you have friends who are rich, there will always be a counterpart. Some of them are “supported” by the group to a number of factors without making an adequate return. Opportunists. Their favorite quote will be “use your friends wisely!”
5. Envious attack. In some cases, you have friends that are undeniably envious with most of your achievements. They might not say it directly to you, but you can feel it. For “research” and “investigative” purposes, try looking at their other social media platforms posts.
So the question is, which one are you?